subutex 8mg buprenorphine buy best pills
subutex 8mg buprenorphine
subutex 8mg buprenorphine sublingual tablet is indicated for the treatment of
opioid dependence and is preferred for induction.
Uses subutex 8mg
It helps prevent withdrawal symptoms caused by stopping other opioids. It is used as part of a complete treatment program for drug abuse (such as compliance monitoring, counseling, behavioral contract, lifestyle changes).
How to use Buprenorphine Hcl Tablet, Sublingual
Use this medication as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Place the medication under your tongue for 5 to 10 minutes and let it dissolve completely.
What is Subutex?
used to treat opioid dependence. Opioids are prescription drugs that include things like oxycodone, as well as the illicit street drug heroin.
What are some other side effects of Subutex?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Stomach pain or diarrhea.
- Feeling dizzy, sleepy, tired, or weak.
- Trouble sleeping.
- Back pain.
- Dry mouth.
- Signs of a common cold.
- Numbness or tingling in the mouth.
- Sweating a lot.
- Fast, slow, or abnormal heartbeat.
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Fever, chills, or sore throat.
- Change in balance.
- Mood changes.
- Severe constipation or stomach pain. These may be signs of a severe bowel problem.
- Extra muscle action or slow movement.
- Swelling in the arms or legs.
- Change in eyesight.
- A burning, numbness, or tingling feeling that is not normal.
- Trouble speaking.
- Chest pain or pressure or passing out.
- Trouble passing urine.
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there).
- Muscle or joint pain.
- Memory problems or loss.
- Slurred speech, stumbling, or feeling confused, very sleepy or dizzy, or drunk.
- Not able to focus.