codeine hi tech promethazine 240ml buy hi tech
codeine hi tech promethazine
Before taking this medicine
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems;
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines; or
- frequent asthma attacks or hyperventilation.
Common codeine side effects include:
- feeling dizzy or drowsy;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- sweating; or
- mild itching or rash.
if you use this medicine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, agitation, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness;
- seizure (convulsions);
- problems with urination; or
- low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.